The Integrative Sound and Music Institute certificate program is a comprehensive, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, and highly experiential approach to the study of sound, music, and voice and their powerful effect on the human organism.
Students engage in in-depth study of the therapeutic power of sound and music to transform consciousness and improve well-being. Workshops in this training offer methods and strategies to integrate the sound healing systems taught into a healing practice, including practical applications for professional settings, or for professional enrichment.
- The therapeutic and esoteric properties of sound from Western scientific, Eastern philosophical, and shamanic belief systems.
- How sound has been used to affect human consciousness.
- The intersection of art, science, spirituality, and sound.
- How sound can make subtle but profound positive changes to the body.
- How instruments and recordings can introduce you to higher states of consciousness.
- The inherent mystical phenomenon of sound.
- The latest applications of sound in the field of medicine.
- That we are all vibrational beings: The universe itself is vibrating, and through the careful and conscious use of sound we can tune ourselves to be in greater harmony with that vibration.
- How to develop a plan to build a healing practice.
We are eager and excited to get started! And we'll be sure to keep yu posted.